Holly Hill Child and Family Solutions is helping to provide continuity of care during the recent COVID-19 state of emergency by now offering Telehealth services and brief phone-to-phone conversations with children and/or family members. Telehealth is the delivery of therapy services through audio and video technology, allowing children and families communicate with their provider, for the purpose of diagnosis, consultation, or treatment. We will be providing Telehealth services via the website Doxy.me. This is a secure confidential, HIPAA compliant website that does not store any personal health information. Telehealth services are covered by your insurance and will follow your plan benefits. Please contact your insurance company for specifics. This is a new process for our clients and our providers, but we will do our best to make it as easy as possible. Please reach out to your provider with any questions or concerns.
How Does It Work?
• You will be provided with a link that will allow you to connect with your provider
• You can paste your link into Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on your tablet, laptop, desktop, iPhone, or android. Other websites are not compatible.
• The site will ask for permission to access your microphone and webcam/camera. Use a strong WiFi or an Ethernet cable. Close unused programs (or restart your computer). Update to the latest browser version.
• After you join your provider’s room, they will be able to connect with you. If they are in session with a client, you will be queued in the waiting room until they are available.
• If you are using your phone, you will have more limited features than on the desktop version. Mostly, the mobile version does not provide the ability to send a message to your provider, which may be useful if there are any audio/video connection issues.